Its patented ‘blender’ double-chop blade system requires 25% less HP than a flail mower, slashing at least 25% off upfront fuel costs. The Major Cyclone is the mower of choice for the toughest jobs.
Read the Cyclone test in the Irish Farmers Journal
High-performance Strenx™ 700 MC structural steel makes these mowers strong, while Hardox® 450 abrasion-resistant steel for the undersole discs ensures a long wear life. Combined with hot-dip galvanisation to EN ISO 1461:2009 specifications, the Cyclone is guaranteed impact tough.
Over 30 feet of mulching prowess in a tidy kit!
Our MJ30-920 features the same cutting excellence and power efficiency in an impressive 9.2m swathe. As little as 180hp is required to power 40 mulching blades on 10 rotors that pulverises all types of vegetation without clumping. Wings hydraulically fold up to 4.2m width for safe road transport. Heavy duty caster wheels can be fixed or swivelling depending on the application.
- Save a minimum of 25% on power consumption and fuel costs
- Unique blade system for maximum mulching and shredding
- Ideal for post harvest shredding to eliminate the over wintering of corn borer larvae
- Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts than a flail mower
- Impressive forward speeds
- No wind rowing
- Heavy duty full-length rear roller
- Can be front or rear mounted (to be specified when ordering)
- The undersole discs are produced from Hardox® 450.
- Even distribution of cut material
- Multi-purpose mower; ideal for heavy scrub, stubble management, and maintaining field margins for farm biodiversity