Welders/Fabricators Required in Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo
We are currently looking to recruit a number of experienced welders.
- MIG welding and fabrication of heavy steel.
- Must be able to produce continuous long-run airtight welds for vacuum pressure tanks
- Carrying out all work aspects in adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Working with the company production plan
- Previous experience with jigs and cutting equipment (hand-held plasma, ironworker, etc)
- Visual inspections of all welds when they have been completed, recognise and resolve all faults
- Ability to read and understand engineering weldment drawings
- Operating overhead cranes
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Forklift licence an advantage
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be required to attend interviews and complete a weld test on site.