Slurry Agitator Pumps
There are two types of agitator pumps in the MAJOR range.
The MAJOR range of Super and Mega Agitators are efficient slurry pumps designed with the larger farmer and contractor in mind. They create enormous pressure to give phenomenal mixing power and slurry output.
The three point linkage design with quick hitch attachment allows the PTO to remain connected during transport and in and out of slurry pits. The diverter box design allows for efficient flows for both mixing and top filling, helping to keep fuel costs to a minimum. The mixing head can be raised above the horizontal plane, to reach further up the tank. It can also be lowered to the tank floor, towards the pump’s intake propeller. It brings the full jet of slurry with it as it is adjusted up and down and through every position, to a radius of 100 degrees. All adjustments are easily carried out, even while working at high pressure.
As standard on both models
- Quick attach lower linkage
- 310 degrees of horizontal adjustment with spring loaded lock
- Marine bearing with easy access for maintenance
- Chopper blade
- Fully galvanised body and frame
- Rögelberg gearboxes with a 1¾” input shaft
- For operator convenience the PTO shaft can be left attached while moving between jobs
The MAJOR Mix ‘n’ Pump Agitator features an attachment mechanism which cuts the attachment time by half. Operation of the pump is user-friendly due to the cranked lower link bar and the hydraulic top link which sets the machine in the working position without having to detach and re-attach the PTO shaft.
The agitator impeller case is moulded to achieve the maximum pull on the material, most effective shearing action and greatest throw at the optimum speed without cavitation. There are two models available – the AG6000 with a 6’ working depth and the AG8000 with an 8’ working depth.
- Three point linkage complete with hydraulic top link
- Cat II lower link quick coupling
- Oil bath lubricated chain drive transmission
- Fully galvanised body
- Simple set up and operation from tractor cab