The Major Contoura Mower is a durable and versatile solution for the maintenance of challenging and undulating terrains. The robust frame coupled with the three mowing decks allow the machine to glide over ground contours to give a consistent and unrivalled quality-of-cut.
This mower gives efficient mowing even on dense grass. The cutting height can easily be adjusted from 10 – 110mm making it ideal for fairway and rough turf maintenance and delivers professional turf striping every time. Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower.
- Unique pivoting frame with self-aligning spherical bearings allow the mowing decks to follow the ground contours with ease
- Kerb lift; the mowing decks can be raised off the ground to avoid obstacles without disengaging the PTO
- Zero turn capability allows tight turns or mowing around obstacles without turf damage
- Full width rollers follow undulations to give a consistent cut, in both hilly and less challenging terrains
- Gear-driven drive line eliminates the problems associated with belt-driven mowers
- Sealed internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture, soil and debris
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts the blade from rigid blade to swinging blade