The Major Contoura Mower is a durable and versatile solution for the maintenance of challenging and undulating terrains. The robust frame coupled with the three mowing decks, allow the machine to glide over ground contours, to give a consistent and unrivalled quality-of-cut.
This mower gives efficient mowing, even on dense grass. The cutting height can easily be adjusted from 10 – 110mm making it ideal for fairway and rough turf maintenance and delivers professional turf striping every time. Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower.
- Unique pivoting frame with self-aligning spherical bearings, allow the mowing decks to follow the ground contours with ease
- Kerb lift; the mowing decks can be raised off the ground to avoid obstacles, without disengaging the PTO
- Zero turn capability allows tight turns or mowing around obstacles without turf damage
- Full width rollers follow undulations to give a consistent cut, in both hilly and less challenging terrains
- Gear driven drive line, eliminates the problems associated with belt driven mowers
- Internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture and soil
- Unique Tri-Cut™ blade system with a protective undersole disc to absorb shocks and protect the driveline whilst mowing