Job Vacancy – Purchasing & Accounts Administrator
Experienced purchasing and accounts administrator required for our busy office in Ballyhaunis.
This is a multi-faceted role working primarily with procurement but also with other functions in our busy finance department. Applicants must have excellent communication, organisational and computer skills.
This position is a wide and varied position and key areas of responsibility include:
- Liaising with transport companies, negotiating prices and coordinating delivery of equipment and spare parts worldwide
- Processing purchase orders and following of orders through from Purchase Order to delivery to invoicing stage on Microsoft Navision.
- Resolution of supply/delivery issues and queries in relation to payment of invoices
- Maintaining a high level of service to internal/external suppliers
- Assist with supplier negotiation, appraisal and monitoring ensuring sourcing of correct materials at best price, quality, quantity and delivery
- Assist with the forecasting process including planning of long lead time orders
- Stock/Inventory management
- Updating of Bills of Material and Production Orders for Major range of products
- Supporting the processing of sales orders, delivery notes, invoices, credit notes and receipts on Microsoft Navision
- Preparation of month end accounting schedules and reports
- Involvement in our processes and procedures continuous improvement programme
- Other ad hoc administration and accounts duties as required
Experience & personal attributes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with a fast paced, multi departmental position is a bonus
- Experience using Microsoft Navision (or other accounts package) an advantage
- Fully competent using Microsoft Office packages with an advanced level of Excel skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, to focus and prioritise tasks
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven track record of working on your own initiative and as a team player
- Good communicator – both internal and external
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications May 17th 2019