Accounts Clerk Required (Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo)
Experienced accounts assistant required for our busy office in Ballyhaunis area. Reporting to the financial director, this is a multi-faceted role working within different functions in our busy finance department. Applicants must have excellent communication, organisational and computer skills.
This position is a wide and varied position and key areas of responsibility include:
- Processing of sales orders, delivery notes, invoices and credit notes on Navision (Manufacturing and Accounting System used by the company).
- Processing of purchase receipts, invoices and credit notes on Navision
- Processing of weekly/monthly payroll on Sage for UK based staff.
- Managing and processing of receipts and payments
- Credit control responsibilities including timely follow up on outstanding balances due
- Reconciliation of bank and creditor accounts.
- Processing of various statutory returns including VAT, Customs and employee returns
- Preparation of month end accounting schedules and reports
- Stock/Inventory management
- Processing of warranty claims
- Processing of daily timesheets for factory floor
- Updating of Bills of Material for Major range of products
- Overseeing quality control check sheets and updating check sheets onto computer system
- Involvement in our continuous improvement in process and procedures programme
- Reception cover
- Other ad hoc administration and accounts duties as required
Experience & personal attributes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with a fast paced, multi departmental position is a bonus
- Experience using Navision (or other accounts package) an advantage
- You need to be fully competent using Microsoft Office packages with an advanced level of Excel skills
- Attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to process a high volume of paperwork
- Proven track record of working on your own initiative and as a team player
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 094 9630572 for more information.