40 Years of Custom Designed Slurry Tankers
For over 40 years, Major Equipment has been at the forefront of slurry tanker design and production. If you’re looking to upgrade your slurry handling operations, then we are here to help. Click here to see our full range of tankers in capacities from 1150 gallon slurry tankers right up to 4000 tandem axle slurry tankers.
What makes a Major Slurry Tanker different?
- The drawbar and chassis are independent from the tank, unlike other tankers where the tank and chassis is one unit. The Major slurry tanker design prevents cracking and extends the life of the tank.
- The dished ends on Major slurry tankers are 6mm steel and are robotically welded to strengthen the tank.
- The main tank barrel is 6mm thick and sits on support plates. This helps ensure that the tank doesn’t crack.
- High speed axles are fitted as standard on Major tanks and are certified to 100km/hr by the axle manufacturer. This is an optional extra on other tankers.
- We have over 40 years’ experience in producing the highest quality agricultural and commercial tankers.
- We have an extensive range of options to choose from on tyres, pumps, auto fillers, lights and more.
Click on this video to see how we helped Michael Canny handle his farms slurry more efficiently and safely.
Need more information?
Call our offices on 094 9630572 (Ireland) or 01524 850501 (UK) or click here to find your local Major dealer.