The MAJOR winged 3 point linkage Swift roller mower is a high-output machines, suitable for the maintenance of parks, schools and sports grounds. The high blade tip speeds of 90m/s give a perfect professional striped finish every time.
The wings fold neatly behind the tractor for safe transportation and allows entrance to sites where access is an issue.
- 2.3m (MJ70-320) and 2.0m transport widths
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard
- Wing lock for safe road transportation
- Sits tight behind the tractor making towing easy and allows tighter turning circles
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts your blade from rigid blade to swinging blade
- Optim™ high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower. The overall weight of the machine is lighter than equivalent width mowers on the market, without compromising on build quality.
- LED road lighting kit
|Overall Width||3.3m (11' 4")||4.2m (13' 9")||5.6m (18' 4")|
|Working Width||3.2m (11')||4.1m (13' 5")||5.5m (18')|
|Transport Width||2.3m (7' 6")||2.0m (6' 6")||2.0m (6' 6")|
|Power (HP)||40-90 HP||50-100 HP||70-120 HP|
|Blade tip speed||90 m/s||90 m/s||90 m/s|
We have used other mowers in the past, however the finish given by the MAJOR 5.5m Swift was far superior to any other machine. We can cover over 15 acres an hour. The quality of cut is excellent and it’s a very reliable mower.
We use our Major MJ70-410 for all our largest areas of grass cutting and I’ve found it to be fabulous behind our Deutz Fahr 320f. It’s the perfect combination. We cut the grass here twice a week in the spring and then weekly throughout the whole of the rest of the year . So we keep the stripes looking nice and sharp for all the events that we have. Its proved to be a really good machine. It’s been very flexible because we can pick it up and take it to use on the roadside verges that go right up through the deer park. We’ve got several paddocks that we cut where the grass is much longer than this and its certainly keeps the grass looking pristine here. We’re really impressed with its versatility.